Pensacola’s Go-To Heater Replacement Team
When the temperature drops, you need an energy-efficient heater that you can count on, even if it’s only for a couple of months. The professional team at Express Air Conditioning and Heating has years of experience delivering the affordable heater installation Pensacola residents trust. Don’t shiver through the colder months — call Express Air today and ask about our great heater installation financing options!
Pensacola Heater Installation
Whether you’re installing a new heater or replacing your old one, Express Air has you covered. When you come to us for a new heating system, we’ll guide you through the entire process. We’ll help you choose the perfect heater to fit your home, taking climate, size, budget and more into account. Once you’ve selected a heater, our installation team will work quickly to install the new system. When we leave your home, it’ll be as if we were never there — but you’ll have a new heater.
When Is It Time to Replace My Heater?
Being in sunny Florida means we don’t use our heaters for very long each year. Even our coldest days of winter are warm and mild compared to much of the country! Unfortunately, that means it can be hard to determine when it’s time to replace your heater with a new, efficient system. If you know what to look for, though, it’s easy — simply keep an eye out for the following signs that your heater is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Old Age: Heaters aren’t made to last forever. If your heater is 15-20 years old, it’s at the end of its life.
- High Energy Bills: If your heater is making your energy bills skyrocket, it’s just not as efficient as it used to be.
- Frequent Repairs: Sometimes it’s more cost-effective to replace your heater than spend money on frequent repairs.
- Heating and Humidity Issues: Uneven heating, low humidity and other heating problems are signs that your heater is on its last leg. Replace it with a system that can do the job with ease.
- Visible Damage: When you notice rust coming out of the heater or building up on its surface, it’s time for a new unit.
- Unusual Noises: You know what’s normal and what isn’t. If you notice loud noises when your furnace turns on, call a professional.
If you notice one of these signs or a combination of them, it’s probably time to invest in a new heater. Call on Express Air to have a technician visit your home. We will be able to inspect your system and advise you on the best way to move forward.
The Heater Installation Pensacola Knows and Trusts
When your heater is beyond repair, you can count on the team at Express Air Conditioning and Heating to take care of you. Our friendly installation specialists will make sure that you get the perfect heater for your home and budget and work to make the process as stress-free as possible.
Contact us today to learn more about our Pensacola heater installation services and financing options.